Monday, January 26, 2015

What is the Saas Factory

The SAAS factory is a set of tools to build SAAS sites with a minimum of pain. In trying to build a my first SAAS Site I found that I had spent way to much time integrating Login (Facebook & Google +) and subscriptions with 2 checkout. What I really want is to be able to not do this.

So since the first idea was not so great to begin with I am kicking it to the curb (for now) and building the user and subscription management features.

The way this will work should be pretty simple. The Site Builder will put a few HTML tags on the landing page. When the user creates an account, and has a valid subscription then the system will do a HTTP Post to a supplied URL. The payload of this post with be an OAuth data JSON, and a HTTP cookie.

From that point the using site can assume that the user has signed in and has the correct subscription etc and just provide value to the end users.


No comments:

Post a Comment